Click here to receive our epco newsletter
With ABS & PVC pipe system info, tips and latest products
25 years experience in Industrial PVC global distribution.
epco has rapidly become established as a major independent supplier of quality industrial plastic pipework systems.
Our success is founded on the success of our customers, and we endeavor to provide a high level of service and attention to every aspect of our business.
Since our inception in 1994 our growth year on year is a result of our business ethos to strive for perfection and better understand and serve our customer’s needs.
We set the highest possible standards of service and aim to meet all of our customer’s unique needs and requirements in delivering leading plastic pipework system solutions at competitive prices, on time every time, in the best possible way.
Some of the reasons our customers choose epco are listed below:
Our company has many years’ experience in the supply of thermoplastic pipework systems, epco was established in 1994 and since this time we have developed expert product and industry knowledge, as well as a reputation built on offering an un-rivalled level of service within our industry.
Our products are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are rigorously tested. Whether you require Kitemark accreditation or WRAS approval, all of our products are certified to the most current worldwide manufacturing standards, including but not limited to BS,EN and ISO.
Perpetual investment in technology and operating systems ensures that all our customers needs are serviced accurately and speedily.
Our commitment to stock ensures we offer one of the largest stock holdings of product managed under the ISO 9001 Quality Management system available within the UK.
epco customers can place orders up to 5pm for next day delivery to most addresses in the UK, this is later than any of our competitors and allows you to manage your PVC and ABS requirements in the most efficient way possible.
Our pipe range is provided both bagged and tagged for ease of handling, transportation and to protect from UV degradation whilst in storage, ensuring a quality product is supplied every time.
epco has developed expert knowledge in the plastic pressure pipe sector through years of experience working on industry leading projects. As a result, our staff have a great deal of technical expertise which we are able to share with our customers.
We have a dedicated and highly trained sales team, you can always get through to one of our highly experienced staff members who are on hand to deal with your enquiry and answer any questions that you may have. You can place your enquiries and orders easily via telephone (0113-2491155), fax (0113-2491166) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Whether it be a chemical compatibility issue or some general advice concerning which of our products are most suitable for your application, we pride ourselves on the excellence of technical support that we offer to our customers.
Our opening hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.30pm and Friday 8.30am - 5pm, this ensures that we are best placed to make sure your next day delivery orders received before 5pm go out for delivery to you next day.
Unlike many of our competitors, epco can boast a near 100% OTIF (On-Time-In-Full) result, meaning our efficient and reliable operation is best placed to guarantee that we meet your needs, on time, every time. To ensure that we have interpreted and understood your requirements accurately, our Customer Service department offer a quick response time to all enquiries and order acknowledgements. epco is an independent company who offers quick decisions on sales and customer requests, we go to great lengths to ensure that we meet all of the requirements that are unique to you.
epco has many years’ experience in the supply of goods for international projects to our worldwide customer base. Our export dept are fully conversant with all documentation and customs requirements and can offer detailed quotations for FCL and LCL consolidated consignments.
Our product lines include, but are not limited to the following ranges.
ABS Pressure Pipe System Range - Inch sizes
- ABS Pipe: Imperial sizes 3/8" to 8” nb
- ABS Plain Fittings: Imperial sizes 3/8" to 8” nb
- ABS Plain/Threaded Adaptor Fittings: Imperial sizes 3/8” to 4” nb
- ABS Threaded Fittings: Imperial sizes 3/8" to 4" nb
- ABS Valves: Imperial sizes 3/8" to 4” nb
PVC Pressure Pipe System Range - Inch & Metric sizes
- PVC Pipe: Imperial sizes 3/8” to 10” nb + Metric sizes 16mm to 500mm od
- PVC Plain Fittings: Imperial sizes 3/8” to 10” nb + Metric sizes 16mm to 500mm
- PVC Plain/Threaded Fittings: Imperial sizes 3/8” to 4” nb + Metric sizes 16mm x 3/8” to 110mm x 4"
- PVC Threaded Fittings: Imperial sizes 3/8” to 4” nb
- PVC Valves: Imperial sizes 3/8” to 12” nb + Metric sizes 16mm to 110mm
Polypropylene Pressure Pipe System Range - Inch & Metric sizes
- PP Pipe: Imperial sizes 1/2” to 6” nb + Metric sizes 16mm to 315mm od
- PP Plain Socket Fusion Fittings: Imperial sizes 1/2” to 6” nb + Metric sizes 16mm to 110
- PP Plain Butt Fusion Fittings: Metric sizes 16mm to 315mm
- PP Threaded Adaptor Fittings: Limited range available in sizes up to 2” Imperial and 63mm Metric.
- PP Valves: Metric sizes 16mm to 110mm
- We have a full range of welding equipment available for purchase only.
Polyethylene Pressure Pipe System Range - Metric sizes
- PE Pipe & Fittings: Metric sizes 16mm to 630mm od
Pipe System Accessories Across All Material Ranges
- PVC and ABS cement and cleaners
- Pipe System Tools Including Cable Saws, De-Burring Tools & Chamfering Tools
- Thread Seal and Emery Tape
- Pipe Clips and Spacing Blocks
- Stub Gaskets, Full Face Gaskets, Galvanised Steel and PVC Backing Rings